Local ferries and premium 50 Degrees North mini-coach
All transportation (ferries and buses) between destinations is included in the price. This includes travel between Kalvåg (remote Norwegian coastal town) and Ålesund by premium 50 Degrees North mini-coach, which will accommodate spontaneous photo stops, as well as food and rest stops. The scheduled mini-coach has space for 1-12 people and this partly self-guided tour with a driver-guide gives you greater independence combined with the safety of being in a group. A great option for solo travellers!
- 8 nights’ hotel accommodation in shared double / twin rooms with private facilities
- 8 breakfasts, 2 dinners, one hiking lunch and one lunch at the historic Hotel Union Øye
- All transport between destinations by ferries and bus including a ferry between Bergen to Kalvåg
- Premium 50 Degrees North mini-coach (or similar) which travels weekly between Kalvåg via Loen and Ålesund. This minibus works like a hop-on, hop-off bus and may have only yourselves on-board or up to 10-12 people in addition to the driver. Stop along the way for unexpected photo opportunities, waterfalls, wandering animals or quick rest stops.
- Guided group tour and entrance fee to Nordfjord Folk Museum
- 3 day group hikes as mentioned in the itinerary (Bergen City Mountains, Hornelen and Mt. Hoven)
- Wildlife Sea Safari
- 24-hour support service
- Taxes and service fees
International flight tickets, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, travel insurance, visas, gratitudes and any items of personal nature.
Please note that there is no guide for the mini-coach portion of this tour. However, your coach driver will offer help and answer questions when possible.