Kirkenes Snow Hotel
A hotel built out of snow and ice? It´s true. Visit the Snow Hotel, set in idyllic Arctic surroundings near Gabba Reindeer Park a short drive from Kirkenes.
The snow hotel is set in idyllic surroundings. Our adventure here begins with a stroll up to the hotel and into the ice bar, where upon arrival we are served an ice-cold berry shot. The guide will then show us around. Afterwards we gather around the cozy fire where we are served a warm drink. You can also visit the dog yard and see some of the many huskies that live there.
- Disembarking port: Kirkenes
- Embarking port: Kirkenes
- Southbound or Northbound: Northbound
- Approximate arrival/departure times: 09:30 - 12:00
- Available period: 20 December - 01 May
- Transportation: Bus
- Meals on the trip: Warm drink
- Clothes/Footwear: Comfortable shoes, warm and windproof clothing
- Note: Subject to weather/snow conditions
- Age limit: 1 year old together with parent