After breakfast, meet your private tour guide for a 3 hour tour which will introduce you to many of the main sights of beautiful Copenhagen, Denmark. Topics covered includea general overview of Copenhagen's history, notable people such as the Royal family and Hans Christian Andersen, as well as insights into Danish food, language, and culture.
Discover Copenhagen includes (but is not limited to) the following points of interest:
- Amalienborg Palace and the Marble Church
- Copenhagen Harbour with views of Christianshavn including the OperaHouse
- Colourful Nyhavn
- Former home of Hans Christian Andersen
- Strøget pedestrian shopping street, including where to find Denmark's own brands
- Amager Square and the Stork Fountain
- The Merman and his Sons underwater sculpture
- Børsen, the Old Stock Exchange
- Christiansborg Palace –the Danish Parliament
- The Royal Library and its lovely hidden garden
- The charming streets and squares of Old Town.
In the late afternoon, you will enjoy a canal tour with the small boat company, Hey Captain. Here you will see Copenhagen from the best side; the canal side. You will get a hot or cold drink, whilst you cruise through the beautiful canals of Copenhagen.
This trip will also bring you to neighborhoods such as Refshaleøen (where noma 2.0 has opened) and Frederiksberg, and give you a taste of local life in Copenhagen. Copenhagen is a small capital city, so it’s easy to explore the many areas of the city!
71 Nyhavn Executive Deluxe Room