Our staff will respond to your query promptly and provide detailed information to your questions.
- Premium with 7 active adventures included
5 days - Get set go - Active teenager adventure in Finland
On this family holiday in Finland, floor to ceiling windows in your private premium suites lets you view the Northern Lights as it dances above you and in front of you across the private lake. Spend the days participating in wildly fun adventurous activities such as husky sledding, reindeer safari, E-fatbiking, ice climbing and snowmobililing. Each evening, unwind in your own suite with sauna, open living area and kitchen.
Included in your stay is Northern Lights Workshop, Husky Safari, Reindeer Safari, Private Lake Sauna Experience with Ice Swimming and Hot Tub, E-Fatbike Tour in the National Park, Snowmobiling, Northern Lights Snowshoeing and Ice-Climbing Experience. Winter overalls and all meals are also included.
This destination is located close to the Pyhätunturi ski resort. It is possible to include alpine skiing in your stay. We recommend arranging ski rental and tickets while in Pyhä area with the lodge staff.
Note: the order of activities may change depending on your arrival date
- Day 1
- Arrive Rovaniemi, transfer to Pyhätunturi and settle into your suite
- Day 2
- Husky Sledding, Northern Lights workshop and private lakeside sauna
- Day 3
- Meet the Reindeers then Ice Climbing in the afternoon
- Day 4
- Snowmobile Riding and E-fat biking
- Day 5
- Return to Rovaniemi airport & depart
- Start/End Place
- Rovaniemi, Finland tours
- Country Visited
- Finland tours
- 5 Days
- Easy independent holiday suitable for singles, couples & families
Private transfer between Rovaniemi (city or airport) and Pyhätunturi Fell
- 4 nights with premium suites with lake view for Auroras, with end cleaning (note: no daily cleaning)
- Eight guided activities with transportation from accommodation including Northern Lights Workshop, 5 km Husky safari and farm visit, 1-hour Reindeer safari and farm visit, 2-hour E-Fatbike tour in the national park, 2-hour snowmobile safari, Northern lights snowshoeing, Ice Climbing and a private one hour lake sauna experience and hot tub
- Warm overalls for stay
- Return private transfer between Rovaniemi Airport or City and the resort
- Dinners every night
- Daily Breakfast included
- 3 soup lunches, or lunches during the activity
- At the resort you can also do snow bowling and go sledding down the hill with sledges
Flights, travel insurance, luggage handling & optional excursions.
Optional activities include: Northern Lights hunt with car and campfire, visiting the Amethyst Mine, cross-country skiing and ice-fishing
If you would like to stop at the Santa's Village in Rovaniemi, we can arrange this for an additional price.
Day 1 - Arrive Rovaniemi, transfer to Pyhätunturi and settle into your suite
Arrive Rovaniemi and private transfer (approx. 1.5 hours) to Pyhätunturi, located about 100 kilometres north of the Arctic Circle.
Pyhätunturi is located in the middle of Finnish Lapland and is home to this new winter resort. Sit back and enjoy the open fire in the lobby on your arrival or relax in your private suite with a sauna. Kids can let off some steam and enjoy the free activities: snow bowling and sledding hill + sledges
Dinner at the hotel's restaurant tonight. Be sure to relax in your private little sauna to warm up this evening before bed.
Day 2 - Husky Sledding, Northern Lights workshop and private lakeside sauna
After breakfast, head off for a wintertime safari with husky teams and a visit to the husky farm. Before departing on the 5km dogsledding safari, you will be given instruction on how to control the sleds. Two persons share a sled and there will be an opportunity to change drivers. Enjoy some hot berry juice by an open fire and chat with the head musher about these amazing northern animals once you return to the ranch.
This afternoon, join a Northern Lights workshop and fingers crossed, a photography session across the lake.
After dinner - head to a private lake sauna experience and drop hot tub.
Day 3 - Meet the Reindeers then Ice Climbing in the afternoon
This morning, you will go on a reindeer sleigh ride. Transportation by car to a reindeer farm to try this traditional way of travelling through snowy forests. Enjoy a hot cup of coffee with a bun around a campfire and learn about the life of reindeer herders.
Then get ready for the ultimate challenge of ice climbing in the wilderness. Test your limits with a guided afternoon of climbing.
Day 4 - Snowmobile Riding and E-fat biking
Today is the day of action with snowmobiling and E-fat biking!! Drive through the arctic winter forests while admiring the beauty of the Lappish nature. Your guide leads the way on this exciting snowmobile safari. Keep your camera with you! There are a couple of stops for taking amazing photos and chatting with your guide about life in Lapland.
Then get ready for a slower afternoon E-fatbiking through the forests. Fun for everyone!
IMPORTANT: All drivers without exception must have a valid full drivers license and be aged 18 or more.
Day 5 - Return to Rovaniemi airport & depart
After breakfast, transfer to the Rovaniemi airport. If you wish to explore this Santa town, please speak to us about options as we can add a visit to Santa's village before departure.
All prices listed are per person, twin share. Indicative price for 2023 due to global uncertainity. Please note daily activity schedule subject to change. This tours suits families with 8+ children. Please note that for E-Fatbikes participants must be minimum 150cm tall. There are normal fatbikes available for those who are 130-150cm tall.
For the period of 15.12.23-1.1.23, please see our Christmas in Kurula's Resort tour.
Family triple 2 adults and 1 child age 8-12
Family quad 2 adults and 2 children age 8-12
14 Dec 2023
14 Dec 2023
14 Dec 2023
15 Apr 2024
15 Apr 2024
15 Apr 2024
Each suite has its own sauna, kitchen, deck or balcony and views to the lake and fells. Each suite accommodates up to four people + 1 extra bed/cot.
• Suite size 40m2 & 42,5m2
• Deck or balcony
• Queen size beds
• Fridge, hob, oven & Microwave
• Lounge area
• Smart TV & WiFi
• Sauna & bathroom
• Drying cabinet
If you are travelling with younger children, please see our Northern Lights & Arctic Sky in Kurula's Resort tour, suited for families with children from 4 years and up
Interactive Tour Map
If you want to commit to a booking please use the Book Tour form below.
Practical information about Scandinavian Hotels
Practical information about Scandinavian Hotels
- Hotel rooms in Scandinavia are normally furnished with twin beds, which can be moved together to form a double bed or placed separately. Please note that single rooms are generally smaller than doubles, and are often equipped with a shower instead of a bath. Purpose-built triple or family rooms are likewise unusual in Scandinavian hotels. Whilst it is possible for 3 persons to share a room, this will normally be a double room with an extra bed, with correspondingly less space to move about in.
- It is also unusual to have a porter at hotels to carry your luggage.
- There is free wi-fi in many hotels in Scandinavia.
- Unexpectedly, all forms of Scandinavian accommodation rarely provide tea and coffee facilities in their rooms. If you are lucky, a kettle will be supplied but nothing else. Please ask at reception for some provisions when you arrive or just carry a small selection from home.
- Please also note that in Scandinavia - in particular, during winter - the included lunch will often be a hearty warm soup with bread.
- More remote hotels in Lapland will offer dinner at an additional cost. In some spots, there will be limited choices else where. Generally, you get a very nice home-cooked Scandinavian dinner. However, you may sometimes find only one or two choices only for your main course.
- In Scandinavia, it is normal for washing and laundry facilities to be in the basement. If you are staying in apartment type accommodation, check downstairs or ask for assistance.
Practical Information for travelling and packing for Scandinavian Winter
Recommended Scandinavian Winter Tour Packing List:
- Warm wind and water proof jacket and trousers large enough to fit thick woollen jumper/clothing underneath
- Rain trousers – waterproof and breathable material
- Warm windproof cap/hat
- Warm gloves or mittens. Mittens where all fingers except the thumb are together are often warmer than gloves.
- Windproof gloves or mittens, which you can pull over the warm gloves
- Warm scarf
- 2 pairs of long woollen underwear (Merino wool in a few different thicknesses is perfect)
- 1-2 warm woollen jumper(s), or one jumper and a warm fleece
- Woollen or fleece trousers
- 2-3 pairs of warm woollen socks
- Warm & sturdy footwear with good grip
- Clothes for indoors, i.e. a shirt, T-shirts and jeans or cotton trousers
- Back pack for day trips (approx. 30 litre)
- Light footwear/trainers (mainly for indoors)
- Sun screen & Lip salve (the sun reflects off the snow and the air is dry)
- Hand warmers
- Nordic Grip anti-slip soles for walking on ice
- Personal medication
- Water bottle - thermo, or include a cover to keep warm (or you can stick it into a warm sock)
- Travel documents (including insurance)
- Photo ID
- Note book and pencil
- Camera, memory cards and charger
- Chargers for other gadgets
- Extra batteries for your cameras as they are used fast in cold conditions.