Kayaking in Tromsø
Experiencing this area at sea level provides for an entirely different perspective. Kayaking is not only exciting and intense, you can also get up close and personal to the local marine wildlife. Together with your experienced guide, you paddle with Tromsø’s lofty mountains as a stunning backdrop. This is the land of the Midnight Sun and it never gets dark during summer. We use stable, double-hulled sea kayaks to ensure the absolute highest degree of safety. No paddling experience is required to join this excursion. The guide provides initial instruction before heading out on the water and supports you along the entire way of the tour. Want to experience something out of your comfort zone? This might be it.
- Disembarking port: Tromsø
- Embarking port: Tromsø
- Southbound or Northbound: Northbound
- Approximate arrival/departure times: 14:30 - 18:00
- Available period: 01 May - 30 September
- Transportation: Minibus
- Meals on the trip: Coffee/tea and biscuits
- Clothes/footwear: Comfortable shoes, warm and windproof clothing. Paddling jacket and shoes are provided.
- Note: No paddling experience is required; instructions will be given. Not suitable for disabled people.
- Age limit: 12 years old together with parent