Norway escorted summer tours 2023
50 Degrees North's hugely popular Beautiful Norway & Norwegian Coastal Voyage tour now available as an escorted summer tour for 2023.
In 2023, we have two different small group tours in Norway - one is a 16-day from Oslo to Kirkenes, travelling along the Norwegian coastal express route. The second tour is a new tour which starts in Bergen, travels through Norway and then ventures further into Scandinavia, finishing in Helsinki.
The 'Best of Norway Small Group Tour' begins in Oslo in the south and ends in Kirkenes in the far north. In the space of 16 days, a small group of 8-16 travelers gets the chance to experience the entire length of this extraordinary, breathtaking country - in the competent care of a 50DN Scandinavian guide.
"The tour combines elements of the famous Norway in a Nutshell route, but also takes care to guide travelers away from rushed and congested areas to more peaceful and authentic - and equally stunning - parts of the country. Promoting and spreading wealth to less visited destinations is a key part of our philosophy and we are very proud to share some of these places with our clients", says Tietse Stelma, 50 Degrees North's CEO and co-founder.
The tour has the following key features and inclusions:
- 50 Degrees North Scandinavian tour guide
- 9 nights' accommodation in hand-picked, boutique hotels (shared double / twin rooms with private facilities)
- 15 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 8 dinners (incl. full board on board Hurtigruten)
- All transport between destinations by buses, trains and boats
- Premium 50 Degrees North mini-coach across the mountains and fjords between Lom and Aurland
- Geiranger day tour with a fjord cruise (subject to weather conditions)
- Flåm Railway excursion
- Day tour to Maihaugen and walking forest tour (subject to weather conditions)
- Voyage from Bergen to Kirkenes - 6 nights in an Outside Twin cabin with private facilities
- King Crab Safari in Kirkenes while staying at the Kirkenes Snowhotel
- Transfer to Kirkenes Airport
New for 2023 is our 'Scandinavian Capitals and Fjords escorted tour' which travels from Bergen to Helsinki over 16 days. This tour also includes a scenic drive through the Norwegian fjords and mountains on our mini-coach, getting you 'off-the-beaten' track and offering something special. Moving along, wander through the Vigeland Sculpture Park and explore the hidden gems of Norway’s capital, Oslo. Then it is overnight ferry to Copenhagen with private city tours before travelling to Stockholm on an express train. This tour finishes in Helsinki with a day tour in Tallinn, Estonia. Enjoy a hassle-free travel experience with our Scandinavian tour escorts, staying in quality boutique or premium hotels carefully selected by our Scandinavia travel experts.