Greenland Ice fjord tours
'When you've seen the world, there's always Greenland'...
As the travellers' saying goes: "when you've seen the world, there's always Greenland." The planet's largest (non-continental) island, and one of the most sparsely populated, is also one of the least visited places in the world. A land of wilderness, adventure and incredible wildlife experiences is waiting up here just for you.
Some of the highlights for travellers to Greenland are the:
• Unique accommodation such as the Eqi huts at the foot of a Eqi glacier or the Arctic Hotel in Ilulissat
• Greenlandic gastronomy, influenced by the Nordic Food Manifesto
• Close encounters with Greenlandic wildlife and arctic marine animals
• Meeting pioneering people of Greenland
• Incredible adventures: iceberg kayaking, dog sledding, northern lights & much more
Huge iceberg walls and a small boat in East Greenland
Sunset in the Disko Bay
Photo workshop Sermilik Ice Fjord in East Greenland
Arctic Hotel, Ilulissat
An icefjord cruise near Ilulissat
Autumn in Myygedalen, Nuuk
Kayaking among icebergs near Oqaatsut - Rodebay and Ilulissat
Small boat and big iceberg near Tasiilaq
Check out our range of unique Greenland tours here.
Images taken by Mads Pihl, Visit Greenland.com: East Greenland, Sermilik Ice Fjord in East Greenland and surrounding area.