Beana Laponia Finland Review
Review by the Partridge Family, January 2019 who joined our Christmas Wilderness Hideaway in Finland.
- Lodge beautifully finished with floors warm and practical for ice and water to murals in the walls, many individual seating areas, rooms spacious and comfortable.
- Even power points above the bedside table for phone charging.
- All rooms are issued with a 5 day itinerary outlining what and when you are participating in activities, including personal time in the sauna and spa.
- All guests are then kitted out in warm water proof overall suits, boots and gloves for outdoor activity, with balaclavas and helmets provided for the snow mobiles activity.
- Dinner is a 4 course a la carte.
- Dog sled mushing (24 kms) was absolutely sensational. Driving our own sled was fantastic.
It is the little things which show a lot of thought and make the experience so much more memorable and enjoyable at Beana Laponia
- mulled wine and with a shot of vodka if you wish at break time in the tobogganing.
- mulled wine and a chocolate bar at break time in the snow mobiles which was taken in the husky enclosure visiting the dogs.
- a tray of delicious chocolates to select from at lunch and dinner on most days.
- one night the guys placed, I would estimate, some 30 or 40 candle pots around the outside of the lodge along the road/path merely as it looks nice from inside.
- food is laid on with most people cutting back on the number of courses.
- a small gift on Christmas Day
I could not recommend more highly this trip and facility.