Coach Tours to Scandinavia
Planning your Northern European holiday?
There are many ways to experience our corner of the world depending on the way you prefer to travel, and our coach tours are a comfortable and social way to see Scandinavia, the Baltics and Iceland. The modern deluxe couches and excellent accommodation options guarantee a smooth journey through the amazing landscapes and buzzing cities & towns.
If you are wondering whether coach travel is for you, here are few factors to consider.
- Our coach tours are very stress-free way to travel, as an English speaking expert tour escort will both take care of all the practical arrangements, as well as help in you in any matters that may arise during your journey.
- You will see and experience a lot. Our coach tours pack in a lot in a short time. If you want to see all the highlights and then some, our itineraries have been designed with maximum exploration in mind.
- This is a very social way of traveling and even if you are traveling solo, we have just the tour for you.
- These tours are almost all inclusive with most meals and attractions included taking the pressure away from figuring out how much extra to account for on your holiday.
- Most of our coach tours are also guaranteed to run, all you need to do is to book and arrive at your departure destination!
However, if you prefer more flexibility or a slower pace, have a look at these alternatives.
Small Group Journeys
Small group journeys have slightly more relaxed pace, and in a smaller group it is easier to connect with other like-minded travelers. We have some exciting small group tours for the coming seasons including our Follow the Lights Escorted Tour. See all of the small group journeys here, with diverse itineraries to Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland, the Faroe Islands and Mongolia.
Independent and Self-guided tours
Our independent Scandinavian journeys have been created for those who like to move at their own pace. Whether you travel by rental car or using the excellent public transport network including buses, trains and ferries here in the Nordics, our team of experts will make sure that your holiday is as stress-free and unforgettable as you envisaged it to be. While we have a whole host of independent tours to choose from on our site, we will be also be glad to tailor-make your dream itinerary just for you. We also have a local contact, with whom you can get in touch with any time of the day if needed.
Celebrating a Special Occasion
Our region is the perfect backdrop for unforgettable parties, unique weddings and lovely honeymoons. We cater for both independent and group travel, and have a dedicated team of group and event specialists coordinating all aspects of special packages from accommodation, transfers, inventive dinners and activities.