8C Midnight Concert at the Arctic Cathedral
- A moving and perfect way to end the day
- Norwegian folk songs and traditional hymns
- See the architecturally unique Arctic Cathedral
Hear beautiful Norwegian folk songs, as well as moving sacred and classical music selections, amidst flickering candlelight in the cathedral´s elegant sanctuary. This incredible musical experience is enhanced by the Arctic Cathedral’s fantastic acoustics.
The Arctic Cathedral in Tromsø is, in fact, a parish church, but commonly referred to as a cathedral because of its soaring architecture. Additionally, the eastern wall behind the altar is decorated with one of the largest and most monumental stained-glass mosaics in Europe. Join us for an unforgettable visit to the church on this midnight concert excursion It is an inspirational event that fills your soul and is the perfect way to end the day.
- Disembarking port: Tromsø
- Embarking port: Tromsø
- Southbound or Northbound: Southbound
- Approximate arrival/departure times: 24:00 - 01:15
- Available period: All year
- Transportation: Bus
- Note: No filming or photography is permitted during the concert. The duration of the concert is approximately 45 minutes. The programme may vary. There is no guide on the bus. Not available on 01.04.
- Age limit: 6 years old together with parent