8A Breakfast at the North Cape
- Experience the top of Europe
- Impressive 180° panoramic film
- Breakfast 307 metres above the Arctic Ocean
- Beautiful scenery
North Cape plateau towers 307 m (1,000 feet) above the Arctic Ocean, and you feel like you´re at the very end of the world. Breakfast is served in North Cape Hall, with a lavish buffet and views out across the endless horizon. You can also see an impressive 180° panoramic film about the North Cape region through the perspectives of its four distinctly different seasons.
You can also visit a souvenir shop, built directly into the cliff and featuring a viewpoint, small chapel and Thai museum curiously commemorating the King of Siam´s visit here in 1907. From Honningsvåg, we drive through an underwater tunnel that connects the town with the mainland. The bus continues south along the majestic Porsangerfjord before heading back to the coast and Hammerfest, the northernmost town in the world, where we rejoin the ship.
- Disembarking port: Honningsvåg
- Embarking port: Hammerfest
- Southbound or Northbound: Southbound
- Approximate arrival/departure times: 05:30 - 11:30
- Available period: 08 May - 07 October
- Transportation: Bus
- Meals on the trip: Breakfast
- Clothes/Footwear: Comfortable shoes, warm and windproof clothing
- Max. passengers 252