If you fancy racing a snowmobile across a vast snowy expanse and meeting the people who live here then this excursion may be for you.
On this excursion, you will drive a snowmobile over a frozen fjord, across the beautiful landscape in the height of the Arctic winter. During the trip your guides will tell you about the extreme Arctic climate and the unique wildlife that inhabits the area. After the journey, you can enjoy a hot drink and taste dried reindeer meat. We drive two people per vehicle, and will receive thorough instructions on snowmobiling safety before the trip starts.
- Disembarking port: Kirkenes
- Embarking port: Kirkenes
- Southbound or Northbound: Northbound
- Approximate arrival/departure times: 09:30 - 12:00
- Available period: 15 December - 05 May
- Transportation: Bus/snowmobile
- Meals on the trip: Coffee and dried reindeer snack
- Clothes/Footwear: Comfortable shoes, warm and windproof clothing.
- Note: Valid driving licence must be presented. Thermal suits and helmets are provided. Children under the age of 15 can only be passengers. Subject to weather/snow conditions
- Age limit: 12 years together with parent