Dozing off under the Northern Lights & Arctic Sky
Stay in the luxury of a glass room and enjoy the lights of the northern sky.
Finland's Luosto is a delightful ski and safari village in the heart of a Pyhä-Luosto National forest that specialises in authentic & traditional husky, reindeer, snowmobile and Aurora Borealis activities. On average the northern lights can be seen from Luosto about 200 nights a year so fingers crossed, you will be lucky.
We have a new tour on offer, Northern Lights & Arctic Sky departing this coming winter, 01 Dec until 15 Apr. This tour included two nights in the new Arctic View rooms with their panoramic view rooms with glass ceiling and walls. And in case you are wondering, the windows are treated so people cannot look inside your room!
- Spend two nights under the stars in new glass-roofed arctic view rooms
- Private Sauna & fireplaces in your standard hotel room
- Husky, Reindeer and Snowmobile excursions
- Spend time in a small local village, eating in small diners & meeting locals.
- Enjoy optional activities such as snow skiing, ice sculpture & ice climbing